RMORGAN.

loves just a game to players like you.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

jaynine ?

I remember the day you first told me that I was the one that had your heart . . ♥
from that day forth I knew that nothing would ever come and tear us apart . so then people try to warn me about you , said that I should never trust you . but so stupid me, I didn't listen then I let myself go fall in love with you . .. What happened to us ? you were supposed to be my future , but do I really have to take it right back . . Were you really in love ? or was I just a game to prove to yourself you could get a me . You're more beautiful than anything in this world , more precious than the rarest diamond or pearl . & even though we didn't work out together -you're still my sunset , set , set ,set . & I know that you and I are two worlds apart , but you'll always be the one to have my heart . I'm gonna love you for now and forever , 'cause you're my sunset , set , set, set , set . Your innocent smile used to drive me wild , even though you ain't innocent at all , & now I feel so stupid 'cause I'm the only girl that ever loved you even with all your flaws . . even your best friend questioned why I still wanted to be with you after knowing your past . . but he didn't understand in knowing your past was why I thought we could pass . . what happened to us? we had something special but was I not good enough for you? . . were you really in love ? catch some flowers fly because without even trying, I still ended up hurting you and I'm sorry . . maybe one day we'll end up talking again , maybe one day we'll go back to being just friends. . . promised to love you baby 'til my life ends , no matter what happened between me and you , i'll always be the girl that you could run to . . I loved you then , I love you now and forever . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home